CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARTWORK/ FURNITURE
- Some pieces include real broken glass/crystal pieces and can be VERY sharp. Please wear appropriate gloves while handling. Please keep away from children or pets. Any injuries occurred while handling the artwork, is not the responsibility of JēōdArt.
- Although the resin used has UV stabilizers, overtime resin may yellow with exposure to sunlight. It is highly recommended to keep all products away from direct sunlight.
- Resin can be easily scratched. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Wipe with a soft cloth and water. To remove dust in textured areas, use a microfibre duster or non-residue compressed air. When moving the product, please wrap the product with a soft cloth or sheet, to avoid any scratch marks.
- It is highly recommended to hire a professional to hang your artwork. Some of the pieces can be extremely heavy, please use weight appropriate hanging systems when mounting the artwork. If you wish to order an appropriate hanging system specific to your artwork, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org and one can be provided for an additional fee prior to the shipment of your product.
- Please do not lean the artwork freely against a wall without a securing device. JēōdArt, is not responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur with the product or person/s in those situations.
- Table tops made out of resin are not intended for hot objects. Please use a coaster or table mats when placing hot objects on furniture pieces.
- Do not place heavy, hot or abrasive items onto tables & trays, please use coasters or some form of protection such as felt or microfibre cloth prior to placing these items on the table.
- JēōdArt is not liable for any damage or injury related to the artwork or being handled incorrectly.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device